Welcome to Puresight
A fully customizable online child-safety service, designed for ISPs and telecoms providers to offer their customers.
PureSight is an end-to-end digital parenting tool
Parents can take the stress out of supervising their child’s digital and internet usage with PureSight’s comprehensive service, including social media monitoring, content filtering, screen time-manager, and location tracking.
Internet providers can depend on PureSight to deliver a reliable solution directly to their clients the moment they sign up for the service.
What does PureSight mean for our Partners?
Increase customer loyalty:
by offering a service which has the ability to transform how your customers use the internet and digital devices, you are effectively making your business an essential part of their lives. Research shows that the churn rate is up to 15% lower with customers who are subscribed to PureSight (research performed by Cosmote telecom services, Greece)
Increase brand awareness:
PureSight can be fully customized and branded according to your business, creating a complete digital package. BezeqInt, one of our current PureSight Partners, have reported a conversion rate of up to 10% higher when customers are offered the service.
Possible revenue stream:
most ISP and telecoms providers are simply looking for a service to offer their customers as part of a complete package, but several PureSight Partners have monetized their customized PureSight app, such as Silknet in Georgia, who achieved over 10,000 downloads in just 3 weeks.
Get in Touch With Us Today!
Designed for Families
With social media protection, location tracking and online time management tools, PureSight is designed for families - allowing parents to unobtrusively monitor their children's online activities.
At each different age bracket and level of development, PureSight has a standard pre-set level of filtering and monitoring which can of-course be customised according to the parent’s choice. This gives each family the freedom to choose their own style of parenting, whether they want to simply keep an eye on their child’s device usage, or prefer to have a greater level of control over screen-time limits and app accessibility.
- Social Media protection (WhatsApp, Instagram, TikTok, Facebook and more). The Puresight system will identify suspicious events and send an alert to the parent via app notifications when triggered.
- Location tracking with geofence notification (check in/out notification) – providing parents with the location of their children.
- Online time management – parents can easily monitor the app usage of their children’s mobile devices, and allow or block certain apps’ access, helping prevent the problem of screen addiction.
- Smart, real-time dynamic web filtering of inappropriate content, for example content which includes violence or promotes self-harm, as well as sexually-explicit content.
A Trusted Market Leader
PureSight has more than 20 years experience in the field of internet monitoring and filtering, working with multinational corporations to serve their customers in providing internet safety solutions.
Over the years, PureSight has developed quality tools for marketing to a parenting-focused audience, working with internet providers across the globe: Deutsche Telekom, T-Mobile Czech Republic, Telmex, America Movil, Partner, Cosmote and Samsung.
Our ISP clients around the world promote our digital media solutions directly to their customers.
Here’s how T-Mobile Czech Republic did it:
Cosmote, an ISP in Greece, call it Cosmote Family Safety: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifEC1bk8Y1Q
Bezeq International called the service Safey; this is their advertisement for the service:
A Tailor-Made Local Solution
PureSight is fully localized, and is able to pick up on every local risk and threat - in your local language
Partnering with PureSight means you’ll have a local content analyst joining PureSight’s pool of international analysts. Your localization analysts will work exclusively on your release and apps in your local language, across the user interface, content filtering and chat inspection. The localization of the service will be reflected across websites, apps used by the local population, the chat and slang, as well as the local dangerous trends, as well as the international ones.
Your analyst will work constantly to research new trends, teen language, news and events from the child and teen world, and PureSight will update the service accordingly. We will share any new findings and updates with our Partners in a BI-monthly report.
PureSight analyzes content in real-time, across new trends, threats and languages - to protect children from every new and emerging online threat.
- We use Active Content Recognition (ACR) artificial intelligence to analyze every web page and app that your child accesses.
- Our Active Chat Inspection (ACI) machine learning algorithm was developed to handle new trends, new languages, teen-speak, which are constantly evolving and changing, with a custom-developed filter to locate risks and threats across popular children’s social applications.
- The importance of scanning for slang and teen-speak cannot be overstated: kids use an entirely different vocabulary and sometimes even a different alphabet from their parents, substituting numbers and symbols for words and borrowing phrases from foreign languages. Filtering the word “sex” will not be sufficient if teens use the word “sexxxx” instead. Constant monitoring and updating means that PureSight can continue to ensure that children are not involved in cyberbullying or other problematic online issues.
Easy deployment with automated marketing
PureSight’s Partners can customize their service, from full white label to ready-made app, according to the needs and wants of their end users. You have the freedom to offer PureSight as-is, or to rebrand it entirely.
- already know what works and how to engage customers, and we know that PureSight is a genuinely valuable tool.
- Our guided onboarding program helps to ensure that the set-up is completed quickly and smoothly so that customers can immediately benefit from the PureSight service.
- As a speciality company focused on joint ventures, we actively work alongside our Partners to build a roadmap for future updates and developments of the PureSight service based on the feedback of the end-users.
Our successes are down to the knowledge base we’ve developed across all aspects of the product, tech, integration, marketing and sales, and which we continuously strive to improve to ensure our Partners get the best out of the service.
I joined the VAS Team after Kidzguard (PureSight Product) was in Service, I found a cooperative and creative partner with ideas and features out of the box. They share with us the roadmap and features of the product. Working jointly with very fast executions. The ongoing improvement in the new features, the backend option to increase usability and to run better campaigns increase customer satisfaction and revenues from the service. Partner cooperation with Puresight has a long journey of more then 10 years and the long cooperation speaks for itself.
*Let's partner and provide safer internet for kids in your country - We collected the most common issues and questions we were asked by potential partners
PureSight is looking to expand to new territories, partnering with companies with large subscriber bases or access to families. We work jointly with our partners, to offer parental control apps to local families, protecting their children and creating high RoI. You need to have strong capabilities to distribute the service as a local partner. By getting in touch with us, we’ll come to an agreement regarding the type of cooperation and level of localization you are looking for, and we can discuss the commercial terms to implement this.
It depends on the local market the level of responsibility shared between parties, but our service is charged from the end user on monthly recurring payments. Our partners either operate on revenue share or licensing of the service.
Yes, PureSight offers a variety of localization options, with very fast tools to re-brand the service with a partner’s name, logo, marketing language etc.Helpful resources:
Please refer to the Partner Benefits information
Our unique architecture enables us to implement any new languages in 6 weeks. Currently, we support: English, Spanish, Spanish (MX), German, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, Hebrew, Czech, Greek, Georgian.
Please note that implementing a language has several aspects in this service: ACI- our Machine learning chat engine which inspects the social apps of the kids will be in the local language. Our ACR (Active Content Recognition) Artificial Intelligence will block websites with inappropriate content in the local language. And the UI of the apps will be in local language\s. PureSight can support several languages and the user can switch between those languages.
We need to decide together about the way users will activate the service and how we gain new customers, and the partner’s responsibility in both of these aspects.
Sure, we can set a live demo with real users and show you how the service works in real-time on real kids and parents. We also will present success stories of the service in different locations, give you a service overview and show you potential cooperation options.
To trial a demo, leave your details on the Become a Partner page or send an email to email@example.com
6-12 weeks. It all depends on the level of customization our partner wants. The easiest way is to connect to our provisional API and start selling our brand “Surfie”. For more complicated scenarios – such as additional integrations required, a new language or a white label, it might take a little longer to be ready for a launch.
Puresight complies with the GDPR standard and follows any new requirements released – we must comply with our partner T-Mobile and Cosmote on GDPR and EU requirements for data privacy. We also follow the ACMA Australian standard, and have done for several years. In case we need to comply with any other standards, we can implement this according to the partner’s needs.PureSight adopted the service to comply with regulatory requirements for content filtering for children in Georgia and Israel.