We collect personal information from you (name and email address) when you register on our website, subscribe to our products or subscribe to our newsletter.
We also collect “Aggregate Information” such as information about how many users log on to our website on a daily basis.
When registering on our website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our website anonymously.
Information we collect from you directly:
Registration and Profile Information. When you create an account with us, we collect your personal information such as your username, first and last name, date of birth, email address, and mobile phone number. We also may collect the name and mobile phone number of your family members attached to your account. We also collect your billing information so that you may remit payment for our Service.
Geolocation. We collect each user’s mobile devices identifiers and positions through GPS, Wi-Fi, external geolocation service such as Google API, or wireless network triangulation to obtain location information and other data for the purposes of providing our Service. We collect the data of specific location designated by you to provide geofence-related alerts. We maintain location information only so long as is reasonable to provide the Service and then destroy the location data.
We use this information collected from you directly to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Service and to communicate directly with registered users. Users can control receipt of email and text alerts by visiting “Settings” within our website user portal. We may also send you Service-related emails (e.g., account verification, order confirmations, change or updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). You may not opt out of Service-related e-mails or SMSs and push notifications.
Information we collect automatically through the use of technology:
When you visit our website or use our mobile app, or use our software products we and our business partners may collect certain information about your computer or device through technology such as cookies, web beacons, log files, or other tracking/recording tools. The information we collect through the use of tracking technologies includes, but is not limited to, IP address, browser information, referring/exit pages and URLs, click stream data and how you interact with links on the website, mobile app, services, domain names, landing pages, page views, cookie data that allows us to uniquely identify your browser, browsing behavior on our site, mobile device type, mobile device IDs or other persistent identifiers, and location data collected from your mobile device. Some or all of this data may be combined with other personally identifying information described above in order to present a comprehensive activity report to the registered account owner.
Use of your information
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- Remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the site or mobile app or use our software products;
- Monitor the effectiveness of our Service and our marketing campaigns;
- Monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, users, traffic, and demographic patterns;
- Diagnose or fix technology problems; and
- Automatically update our mobile application on your system and related devices.
You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the Service may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
Personal Information: We will not rent or sell your personal information to third parties without your consent, except as noted below:
- We share activities information, including website visited, application use, and physical locations, with the relevant registered account owner to provide reports, alerts and notifications.
- We may share your personal information with our third-party business partners, vendors and consultants who perform services on our behalf, such as accounting, managerial, technical, marketing or analytic services. These business partners will be given access to your information as necessary to deliver the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
- Any information or content that you voluntarily post to our website, or to any Facebook, Twitter, or other public social media page, such as product testimonials or feedback, will automatically be available to the public. We may copy and publicly post your reviews and comments online on our website or mobile app, or link your reviews to third party websites.
- We may aggregate or otherwise strip data of all personally identifying characteristics and share that aggregated anonymized data with third parties for research purposes.
- We may share such stripped and aggregated data with one or several of our location service providers, including location information, GPS, Wi-Fi, cellular tower information, IP address, and other location-related data generated, collected, or processed using our location service providers technologies, for our location service providers purposes including correcting and/or enhancing our location service providers technology, promoting its effectiveness, and so that our location service providers may develop other products and services.
- We may at any time sell/divest the company, or any combination of its products, services, assets and/or businesses. Personal information such as customer names and email addresses, and other user information related to the Service, will likely be one of the items disclosed and/or transferred in these types of transactions. We may also transfer or assign such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcies, dissolutions or similar transactions or proceedings.
Protection of your information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit, or access your personal information.
PureSight takes information security seriously and uses reasonable administrative, technical, physical, and managerial measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access. For example, we utilize Secure Sockets Layering (SSL), an industry-standard protocol, for certain types of your transmissions to us, in order to encrypt certain personal information that you send to us through the registration and sign up process.
However, no security system is impenetrable and we cannot guarantee the security of our systems 100%. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of your information and do not assume liability for improper access to your information. In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations. By using our Service, including our website, software products and apps, or providing information to us through any means, you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Service.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account access information (e.g., username and password) and for restricting access to the computer or device through which you access the Services. Users of public or shared computers or devices should log out at the completion of each visit. If you sell or return a computer or device, you should log out and deactivate the computer or device before doing so. If you do not maintain the security of your username, password, computer or device, or fail to log out or deactivate your computer or device, subsequent users may be able to access your account, including your personal information. PureSight is not responsible for any such disclosure.
Your Choices About Your Information
In some cases, such as with Facebook monitoring functionalities, a family member connected to the Service may decline the use of such function thereby preventing the transfer of such information through the Service, in which case PureSight may not be able to provide the full scope of its Services to you.
Direct Access to Account: In order to provide you with ease of access to your account and to help administer the Services, we implement technology that enables us to recognize you as the account holder and provide you with direct access to your account without requiring you to retype any password or other user identification when you revisit the Services. You can choose not to take advantage of this feature on your device by unchecking the box “Remember me” when you login.
Modifying Your Account Information and Settings: An account owner may modify account information, update or amend personal information, or change his or her password at any time by logging in to his or her account. You can also stop receiving, email reports, by changing your selection on the setting area as well promotional email communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe link” provided in such communications. We make every effort to promptly process all unsubscribe requests. As noted above, you may not opt out of Service-related communications (e.g., account verification, order confirmations, change or updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). If you have any questions about reviewing or modifying your account information, you can contact us directly at email@example.com.
Deleting Your Account and Personal Information: We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with our Services. If you wish to cancel your account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Time of collecting information
The following information the Service is collecting and saving for 30 days :
- Web Sites you or any member of the family browse by using any Browser on his device.
- Downloaded applications in use.
- Physical location of the device including marked location during the period of 30 days.
- Time usage of the device and per each application specific.
- Post, corresponded, messages in Social networks (Facebook, Instagram and others) and messenger applications (WhatsApp, Viber Etc.)
The following information is collected by the service and will be kept until the account is deleted:
- Account user name.
- Account Password.
- Monitored devices with kids name, age, gender and picture(optional).
Opting Out of Collection of Tracking Data: The only way to completely “opt out” of the collection of any information through cookies or other tracking technology is to actively manage the settings on your browser. Please refer to your browser’s technical information for instructions on how to delete and disable cookies, and other tracking/recording tools. Depending on your mobile device, you may not be able to control tracking technologies through browser settings but the Service account owner can uninstall the app if you no longer wish to participate in our Service.
Links to Other Websites and Services
website/software/product/ Apps and not to information collected offline.
Mail to: PureSight Technology Ltd.
23 HaTa”as., Kefar-Saba 44263, Israel Kefar Saba