PureSight Network Based Solution, an added value system (VAS) for ISPs
A high performance, carrier grade, linux, network based system, to be implemented at the ISP’s backbone to provide cyberbullying protection and a clean surfing environment to families and children.
The PureSight Network Based Solution is a software composed of the following components:
The PureSight Parent Portal - the place where the parent defines his or her family’s online standards for use of the internet on all its residential protected laptops, desktops, tablets and other internet-enabled devices. It can be accessed from any place and on any device. Parents can view reports about their child’s online activity, and review suspect content when approval is needed.
The PureSight Enforcer – this is both PureSight website classification servers and PureSight CyberBullying classification servers deployed at the ISP backbone for provisioning of the service. It controls capturing of relevant communication, redirecting it for inspection, then, based on the classification results, enforcing the Online Parenting guidelines set on the PureSight Parent Portal
How ISPs Benefit from PureSight Network Based Solution
As an ISP you can expect many positive results when you offer online child and family protection services with the PureSight Network Based Solution to your subscribers:
- An enhanced reputation as a socially responsible company
- Increased revenue through offering an advanced, highly effective system to customers
- Branding opportunities to increase all round market awareness
- Point of differentiation: expanded customer base and market share with services which opposition may not have
- Easy management and support for ISPs, no installation required from the subscribers
- Scalable platform, to facilitate expanding subsribers base and activity
Co - Branding
PureSight products can be co-branded to enable the ISP to derive maximum benefit from exposure and promotional opportunities. This allows providers to build and promote their brand equities whilst providing robust online child protection security solutions to their subscribers.
For additional information contact us at: