Online Predators - FAQsHow will I know if my child may be talking to an online predator?
There are a few warning signs that may indicate that your child is in contact with an online predator. Remember that each one of these signs by itself does not necessarily indicate that there is a problem.
- Spends a lot of time online especially at late hours.
- You find pornographic materials on the computer.
- Receives phone calls, mail, gifts from people you do not know.
- Withdraws from normal activity
- Switches screen quickly when you approach, or turns the monitor off.
- Uses other accounts for e-mail or Instant Messaging.
Tags: pedophiles, online predators, FAQs